Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FLWRIDER Frameset


The absolute last thing I need now is yet another track frame but damn the new FLWRIDER Frameset looks sweet!

This is the first new track frame in a looong time that I really like by just looking at a photo. Filet brazed Columbus Spirit tubing is, "Like whoah dude!" to me. I'd love to know the exact geometry but all the right details and touches are there including the classic style track fork, oversize downtube and threadless 1 1/8" headset option. Brake hole drillings I could do without, though.

"We’ll be offering 5 different sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56 and 58 (seat tube C to C)
- Fillet-Brazed
- Columbus Spirit tubings
- Track geometry
- Flwrider signature colorway
- Internal seat clamp
- 68mm English BB
- 1″ treadless headset (1-1/8 treadless headset option available)
USD900 Frame and Fork"



No comments: